Notice on IELTS Test Epidemic Prevention and Control
Arrangement at Hubei Business College
Following the instructions on COVID-19 prevention and control, candidates who have registered for IELTS test at Hubei Business College need to be aware of the following important notice since 20th Mar. 2023:
1. Test takers must wear a surgical mask or a N95 mask during the test.
2. Test takers need to go through temperature check. Those whose temperature is at or lower than 37.3 degrees Celsius will be allowed to enter the test venue.
3.Test takers must present the IELTS admission ticket for the test of the day. Test takers (including minors under the age of 18) are required to enter the test venue at the specified time on the admission ticket. Parents/attendants are not allowed to enter the test venue. Test takers are not allowed to enter the test venue at any other time on the grounds that they want to get familiar with the test venue.
4. Test takers must present your National ID card. (Please bring your ID card with you for identity verification on test day even though you registered the IELTS test by passport.)
5. All test takers are required to sign the Personal Health Declaration Form upon entering the test room. They confirm that their health status meets the standards before they enter the test venue.
6.Taxis, hired cars and private cars are prohibited for entering the place.
7. All test takers are not allowed to enter any public areas in the campus. Please leave the campus immediately after the test.
All test takers should pay attention to the test venue :
Written test venue address: Hubei Business College (Wuhan Campus), No.632 XiongChu Street, Hongshan District, Wuhan, Hubei
Speaking test venue address: Hubei Science & Education Mansion Block B, No.2Hongshan Road, Wuchang district, Wuhan, Hubei
We will keep you updated if there is any change on the above arrangements.
• If you won’t be able to attend the test due to epidemic control reasons you can log on to the IELTS registration website 7 days before the written test/computer test date and find “click here for advice” button under “View registered tests” page. Follow that button you should be able to make a refund request and upload supporting documents. Please contact the IELTS National Call Centre on 010-82345671 for more information about raising refund request or refund service time.